Coming Out of the Broom Closet
Coming out of the broom closet, Lola shares the magical experiences that shaped her and shares her journey of reconnecting with the otherworldly.
Subscribe + Listen On
Coming out of the broom closet can feel scary. I know because I stepped out (and back in), too.
When did you lose touch with your magic?
So many of us have found ourselves caged by the fears we inherited from a society that dismisses what they cannot understand as FALSE. But your magic? Your magic is so very powerful and so very TRUE. Your magic matters.
In this week’s episode, Lola shares the magical experiences that shaped her and talks about her journey to reconnecting with the otherworldly after coming out of the broom closet herself.
You too can reclaim the full spectrum of who you are. You too can live a magical life because YES, you are magical. YES, magic is real. And YES, you are not alone.
Topics Covered with Lola
- When Lola lost her connection to things otherworldly and magical.
- Lola’s earliest memory of experiencing magic.
- How fear and the “witch wound” holds us back from our gifts.
- The need for safer spaces to facilitate magical revelations.
- Where our limitations come from versus where change comes from.
- Having otherworldly and magical experiences dismissed by others.
- Lola’s experience facing situations before she was ready.
- Feeling the need to suppress your true self.
- How Lola uses fashion to embody her magic.
- Lola’s experience with depression.
- Being hit by a cosmic 2×4.