In this week’s episode, we are blessed by the inspiring presence of Tracee Stanley—author, yoga instructor, and facilitator of rest.
Subscribe + Listen On
As a culture, we have lost the capacity to cultivate stillness. Enter: radiant rest.
Societal programming has moved us into a mindset of DOING rather than BEING, and many of us feel like we’re running out of time and space to rest. But as our guest speaker so beautifully explained, “It is our birthright to deeply rest,” and radiant rest at that!
In this week’s episode, we are blessed by the inspiring presence of Tracee Stanley—author, yoga instructor, and facilitator of rest. Tracee invites us to experience the radiance that follows when we choose to prioritize stillness and shares with us the tools she uses to support herself and others on this journey!
Listen in as Lola and Tracee discuss the importance of embracing quiet in a loud world!
Moon + Manifest will have MORE magic, MORE medicine, and more science and soulful success than ever before!
Topics Covered with Tracee
- How NOT to push ourselves beyond our personal capacity.
- The societal and cultural programming we must overcome in order to realize our true value.
- What Tracee’s work looks like and how she guides others toward embracing rest.
- The benefits Tracee has received from the practice of yoga Nidra.
- How Tracee’s experience as a Creative Producer in Los Angeles impacted her practice.
- Why convenience is like a poison and how self-effort is the antidote.
- The transactional nature of relationships.
- Tips for starting your journey toward embracing stillness.
Tracee Stanley was introduced to the practice of yoga nidra in 2001. She immediately recognized it as a healing salve for the world and began to incorporate it into her life and her yoga teaching.
She left her high-stress career as a Hollywood film producer to delve deeper into the study of the practices that were empowering and rejuvenating her, so she could share them with others.
With over 20 years of experience practice and teaching in the Himalayan Tradition, Tantra and Sri Vidya, she also understands the demands of life as an entrepreneur, wife, and stepmom. Her effortless way of sharing ancient teachings in accessible ways is her superpower.
She travels extensively to offer yoga nidra, meditation, self-inquiry, teacher trainings and workshops. RADIANT REST published by Shambhala Publishing is her first book.