No one was laughing as Gangwon FC and Incheon United went for back-to-back wins. After 90 minutes of back-and-forth action, the two teams shared a point after exchanging a goal apiece.

Gangwon and Incheon played to a 1-1 draw in the 31st round of the Hana OneQ K League 1 2023 at Gangneung Sports Complex at 4:30 p.m. on April 24. Gangwon took the lead through Lee Ji-sol’s first goal, but Incheon equalized through Mugosa.

With the draw, Gangwon remained unbeaten in two matches (1 win, 1 draw) and improved to 25 points (4 wins, 13 losses, 14 draws), closing the gap on 10th-placed Suwon FC (29 points) to four points and widening the gap on last-placed Suwon Samsung (22 points) to three points. Gangwon welcomes Daejeon Hana Citizens (41 points) to the stadium next month.

Incheon, meanwhile, also went unbeaten in two games (2 wins, 1 draw) and moved up one spot to sixth in the standings (11 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses – 44 points), keeping their Final A hopes alive. However, they can’t rest easy as they are being chased by Daegu FC (44 points), who have a late kickoff. Incheon will face Suwon at home on May 30.

The hosts lined up in a 4-4-2 formation. Yago and Gabriel played up top. Kim Dae-won, Shin Min-woo, Hankook Young, and Gallego protected the back. Ryu Kwang-hyun, Kim Young-bin, Lee Ji-sol, and Kang Ji-hoon formed the defense. Yoo Sang-hoon was in goal.

The visitors came out with a 3-5-2 formation. Mugosa and Hernandez were in the front line. Choi Woo-jin and Shin Shin-ho, Moon Ji-hwan, Mpoku, and Jung Dong-yoon formed the midfield. Oh Ban-seok, Kim Dong-min, and Kim Yeon-soo formed the back three. Kim Dong-heon wore the goalkeeper’s gloves.

The game was tense from the start, with Gangwon taking the first decisive chance. In the fifth minute of the first half, Kim Dae-won’s powerful mid-range shot was blocked by goalkeeper Kim Dong-heon, and Gabriel, who rushed forward, shot the second ball, but it deflected off the defense.

Kangwon, however, put the disappointment behind them and took the lead. On a corner kick in the fifth minute, Kim Dae-won sent a sharp cross to the front of the box, where Lee Ji-sol, 토토사이트 who was rushing in from behind, met it with a precise header to rattle the net.

Incheon fought back to level the game. In the 11th minute, Mugosa received a pass near the penalty arc circle and overcame the defense and competition to cut in front of Munjeon, who fired a deft shot over goalkeeper Yoo Sang-hoon’s height.

With the score tied at 1-1, the game was suddenly interrupted. In the 18th minute of the first half, a Gangwon fan fell unconscious in the stands and paramedics and medical staff were called. Fortunately, the fan regained consciousness and was taken to the hospital. The first half ended 1-1 with a lull in the action.